TO MAKE A PHYSIOTHERAPY APPOINTMENT CONTACT: Perth Sports Physiotherapist Clinic:
BOOK ONLINE: https://perthsportsphysio.com
CALL ON: (08) 9288 1718
Located: Suite 2, 1 Hampden Road, Nedlands, WA 6009.
Ningaloo Massage & Health also operate from Perth Sports Physiotherapist in Nedlands. Hence we can point you in the direction of highly professional and experienced Physiotherapists at the Perth Sports Physiotherapist clinic.
Physiotherapy seeks to improve mobility, function and your quality of life by addressing biomechanics and muscular imbalances in the body. Treatments aim to manage injuries, from work, sport and recreation, to enhance your performance and reduce pain.
Perth Sports Physiotherapist extensive experience working with elite athletes will enable you to get back to your best physical condition. Perth Sports Physiotherapist provide physiotherapy services, including treatment for:
- Back and neck pain;
- Shoulder pain;
- Hip and groin pain;
- Knee pain;
- Post-operative physiotherapy; and
- Sports physiotherapy.
With over 16 years full time experience with professional sporting teams, Perth Sports Physiotherapist provides a high level of physiotherapy service and with a rehabilitation gym on site, is well equipped to deal with all sporting injuries that come through their doors. They commonly treat people from all sporting backgrounds, including: Rugby, Aussie Rules Football (AFL), Netball, Tennis, Soccer, Cricket, Golf, Swimming, Weightlifting/Gym activities, Jogging/Running/ Athletics, Hockey, Surfing, Gymnastics and more.
POST-OPERATIVE PHYSIOTHERAPY AND REHABILITATION:
Perth Sports Physiotherapist have worked closely with orthopaedic surgeons, following surgical procedures and provided post-operative programs and rehabilitation plans, guiding clients back to full function. Including:
- Spinal – fusions, stabilisations, discectomy, injections;
- Shoulder Surgery – arthroscopy,rotator cuff repair, SLAP repair or ligament repairs, decompressions, joint replacement, fracture management, acromioclavicular joint repair;
- Hip – arthroscopy, labral repair, joint replacement, injection;
- Knee – ACL, reconstruction, ligament, cartilage or tendon repair, arthroscopy, injection, joint replacement;
- Achilles– rupture, tear;
- Ankle – arthroscopy, ligament repair, joint replacement; and
- Foot – bunion and toe surgery, fracture management.
A major part of the successful outcomes following surgical procedures include good physiotherapy treatments which concentrating on:
- Restoring flexibility;
- Strengthening weakened and disused muscles;
- Improving balance;
- Restoring normal movement patterns and habits preparing the body for the specific sport requirements whether that be rugby, squash or walking; and
- Improving cardio vascular fitness either bike, grinder, cross trainer, stepper, rower, swimming or treadmill.
Physiotherapy treatments may include:
- Muscle Retraining
- Joint Mobilisation
- Real Time Ultrasound Imaging
- Myofascial Release
- Exercise Prescription
- Dry Needling
- Advice and Education